Top notch mounting point equipment. I have used RAM mounts in the past and they have been very sturdy. I can’t say anything really negative about RAM. However, for the Raptor I wanted something that looked somewhat more refined and wasn’t as bulky as the RAM mounts. This is where 67 Designs knocked it out of the park. My base is a BuiltRight Dash Mount with 67 Designs arms and holders. I still use a RAM mount setup for my iPad when I bring it along and a RAM Spline is on the back of the Garmin. Another thing to note is that 67 Designs products are made in the USA and NOT sold on Amazon.
Universal for Phones Device Holder
• Mine is a Gen 1 which is now discontinued (Gen 2 is available)
• Fits device 2.6″ – 3.7″ wide
• Aluminum body with stainless steel pins & springs
• 3M brand device contact rubber
• One handed operation
• Tip: these sell out VERY quickly, however stock is replenished every SUNDAY evening at ~6pm CST.
Get it here.
Carbon Fiber Arms & AMPS Plates
• Real carbon fiber (matte)
• Aluminum constructed ends (matte)
• Size small
• 4 hole AMPS plate
• 20mm ball installed
• Aluminum or real carbon fiber construction
• Get it here.